• 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
• A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
• Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive. Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.
• Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
• Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
• Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
• Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
• Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize without alterations or tampering.
• Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
• Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods—PIN code, user name/password, or card access (requires additional option.)
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
• Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 Colour profile.
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
DEVICE AND FLEET MANAGEMENT
• Designed for quick, easy deployment.
• Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
• Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
• Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
• Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
• Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
• Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
• Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
• A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
• Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.