• 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
• A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
• Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
• Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
• Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
• Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
• Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
• Integrates with existing, third-party SIEM* systems to help provide real-time, comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
• Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize without alteration at startup. McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
• Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
• Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods—PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
• Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 colour profile.
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.