Highly regarded for our premium level of after-sales service support, and our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction, Columbia Business Systems is looking for dynamic individuals with the skill set and attributes to meet the following responsibilities and handle tasks such as Canon Printer Repair:
- Provide timely Customer service through professional skill & courtesy
- Install, service & maintain Columbia Business Systems multi-functional products at the Customer’s premises within our specified guidelines and quality assurances while upholding our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction
- Diagnose/troubleshoot with precision & repair or replace equipment components as necessary
- Meet & exceed all required company Standards, including First-Time Call Completions, and asset management of tools, parts inventory, and other company property
- Maintain vendor certifications
Desired Skills & Experience
As an Authorized Service Provider of networked output solutions for Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and Hewlett-Packard, prior experience and accreditation for any of these multifunctional (MFP) printer product lines is a definite & preferred asset, but candidates with the capacity and willingness to learn is equally important as is the years of industry experience.
Additional key qualifications required for this role:
- A team player who is comfortable keeping up with the daily delivery demands, able to tend to the technical requirement of servicing their multi-functional (MFP) copiers
- Communicate effectively with Customers and fellow employees
- A good understanding of PC & Mac Environments and experience in configuring Network Devices
- Well organized, self-motivated individual, requiring little supervision
- Mechanically inclined, with proficient technical skills & aptitude
- A graduate of a post-secondary technical program
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
This is a full-time position and compensated with a package that consists of a salary, complete medical benefits, and comprehensive car allowance.
If you are interested in joining our Service team at Columbia Business Systems, please respond to email@example.com with Attention: Neil Ramsay, and include your cover letter, resume, and any additional information that may be useful.