Highly regarded for our premium level of after-sales service support, and our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction, Columbia Business Systems is looking for dynamic individuals with the skill set and attributes to meet the following responsibilities:
- Provide timely Customer service through professional skill & courtesy
- Install, service & maintain Columbia Business Systems multi-functional products at the Customer’s premises within our specified guidelines and quality assurances while upholding our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction
- Diagnose/troubleshoot with precision & repair or replace equipment components as necessary
- Meet & exceed all required company Standards, including First-Time Call Completions, and asset management of tools, parts inventory, and other company property
- Maintain vendor certifications
Desired Skills & Experience
As an Authorized Service Provider of networked output solutions for Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and Hewlett-Packard, prior experience and accreditation for any of these multifunctional (MFP) printer product lines is a definite & preferred asset, but candidates with the capacity and willingness to learn is equally important as is the years of industry experience.
Additional key qualifications required for this role:
- A team player who is comfortable keeping up with the daily delivery demands, able to tend to the technical requirement of servicing their multi-functional (MFP) copiers
- Communicate effectively with Customers and fellow employees
- A good understanding of PC & Mac Environments and experience in configuring Network Devices
- Well organized, self-motivated individual, requiring little supervision
- Mechanically inclined, with proficient technical skills & aptitude
- A graduate of a post-secondary technical program
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
This is a full-time position and compensated with a package that consists of a salary, complete medical benefits, and comprehensive car allowance.
If you are interested in joining our Service team at Columbia Business Systems, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attention: Neil Ramsay, and include your cover letter, resume, and any additional information that may be useful.