Highly regarded for our premium level of after-sales service support, and our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction, Columbia Business Systems is looking for dynamic individuals with the skill set and attributes to meet the following responsibilities:
- Provide timely Customer service through professional skill & courtesy
- Install, service & maintain Columbia Business Systems multi-functional products at the Customer’s premises within our specified guidelines and quality assurances while upholding our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction
- Diagnose/troubleshoot with precision and repair or replace equipment components as necessary
- Troubleshoot and resolve connectivity issues for printing, scanning, and integrated solutions
- Meet & exceed all required company Standards, including First-Time Call Completions, and asset management of tools, parts inventory, and other company property
- Maintain vendor certifications
Desired Skills & Experience
As an Authorized Service Provider of networked output solutions for Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and HP, prior experience and accreditation for any of these multifunctional (MFP) printer product lines is a definite & preferred asset, but candidates with the capacity and willingness to learn is equally important as is the years of industry experience.
Additional key qualifications required for this role:
- A team player who is comfortable keeping up with the daily delivery demands, able to tend to the technical requirement of servicing our customers’ multi-functional printers (MFP’s) and copiers
- Communicates effectively with Customers and fellow employees
- A good understanding of PC & Mac Environments and experience in configuring Network Devices
- Well organized, self-motivated individual, requiring little supervision
- Mechanically inclined, with proficient technical skills & aptitude
- A graduate of a post-secondary technical program
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
We offer ongoing training for our full line of MFP’s as well as the software solutions we carry. This is a full-time position and compensated with a package that consists of a salary, complete medical benefits, and a comprehensive car allowance.
If you are interested in joining our Service team at Columbia Business Systems, please respond to email@example.com with Attention: Neil Ramsay, and include your cover letter, resume, and any additional information that may be useful.