At Columbia Business Systems we have a great team. We are always looking for more great people. Of particular interest are people with sales and service experience who have a knack for technology.
Highly regarded for our premium level of after-sales service support, and our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction, Columbia Business Systems is looking for dynamic individuals with the skill set and attributes to meet the following responsibilities:
- Provide timely Customer service through professional skill & courtesy
- Install, service & maintain Columbia Business Systems multi-functional product at the Customer’s premises within our specified guidelines and quality assurances all the while upholding our commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction
- Diagnose/troubleshoot with precision & repair or replace equipment components as necessary
- Meet & exceed all required company Standards, including Response Time, First-Time Call Completions, and asset management of tools, parts inventory and other company property
- Maintain vendor certification
Desired Skills & Experience
An Authorized Service Provider of networked output solutions for Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and Hewlett-Packard, prior experience and accreditation for multifunctional (MFP) printer product lines is a definite & preferred asset.
Additional key qualifications required for this role:
- A team player who is comfortable keeping up with the daily delivery demands, able to tend to the technical requirement of servicing their multifunctional (MFP) copiers
- Communicate effectively with Customers and fellow employees
- Good understanding of PC & Mac Environments and experience in configuring Network Devices
- Well organized, self-motivated individual, requiring little supervision
- Mechanically inclined, with proficient technical skills & aptitude
- Graduate of a post-secondary technical program
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
This is a full-time position and compensated with a package that consists of a salary, complete medical benefits, and comprehensive car allowance.