- 7″ intuitive colour touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience tailored to individual preferences.
- Supports certain compatible mobile solutions for printing and scanning.1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass, duplex document feeder.
- Designed for small print jobs with first-print out time as fast as 6 seconds.
- Provides consistency with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series.
- Helps reduce the risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, security settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.2
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online.
- Limit document distribution by implementing Send-to-Myself-only.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to verify that the device, firmware, and applications from unauthorized modifications.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOWOnline for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine’s life cycle to help minimize the need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet help to reduce paper consumption.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve lower energy consumption.
- Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.3
Manage Output with uniFLOW Software
The optional uniFLOW Online offers a cloud-based printing, scanning, and accounting solution that’s easy to configure and has the latest security features. The solution extends the standard functionality provided by uniFLOW Online Express by adding My Print and Scan Anywhere, mobile printing, and more to support users whether they’re in the office or at home.
Fleet Management Tools
imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote software allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.
Fast, Single-Pass Duplex Scanning
The Colour imageCLASS X MF1538C model leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 51 images per minute (ipm) in black-and-white or up to 27 ipm in colour. Easily scan directly to PC, USB, email, or the network. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
Intuitive 7″ Colour Touch Panel
Unique to the imageCLASS X product line, the 7″ colour touch panel allows for simple navigation through each feature available on your imageCLASS X MF1538C. Similar usability to the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX UI, you can customize your home screen and create new buttons per user preference needs.