Outsized performance in a compact footprint
- Speeds up to 71 ppm (LTR) and default High-Productivity Mode can help you hit tight deadlines
- Increase efficiency on routine tasks with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)*
- Vast support of media, including 130 lb. Cover as well as envelopes, synthetics, and long sheets*
- Inline Spectrophotometers helps automate press linearization, colour calibration, and profiling
- Compact Registration Technology helps provide excellent registration accuracy and consistency
*Optional Accessories required
Keeping the press up and running is a top priority.
With the default High-Productivity Mode, you can realize high throughput on your long production runs. Plus, the imagePRESS V900 Series’ ability to hold highly accurate colour and tight registration across a run with real-time adjustments mean you can experience minimal downtime. The Multi Sheet Detection of the Multi Drawer Paper Deck* automatically diverts any jam-prone sheets to a dedicated purge tray, without stopping the press or requiring operator attention.
- The 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizes the unique R-VCSEL imaging technology
- ILS (Inline Spectrophotometers) allow advanced colour adjustments, such as engine linearization, media calibration, colour profile creation, and colour validation.*
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks.
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent colour across long runs automatically.
*PRISMAsync print server or imagePRESS Server required
- Supports stocks up to 130 lb. Cover in weight*
- Runs a variety of envelopes, specialty, and long sheets up to 51.2″
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy media
- Meets ENERGY STAR® certified
*Optional accessories required